Not sure which lighting system you want?
Request a visit
Call us on 01582 402455
All Saints’ Church, Streetly opened in Foley Road in 1909 as a chapel of ease to Great Barr Church. The land was given by Arthur Turner of Blackwood Farm and Beaumont Featherston of Maxstoke Castle. The church was run by a curate of Great Barr until Streetly parish was created in 1918.
As the population grew, the building was enlarged in 1953, the original nave and chancel becoming the south aisle, the extension forming nave and chancel.
Generally modern in its appearance the church interior suffered, as so many places of worship, with the lack of focused illumination, out of date and inefficient luminaires and high maintenance and running costs. New DALI controlled LED lighting system has been installed throughout the main body of the church, raising the general illumination of the Nave, Chancel, Aisle and Lady Chapel. Focused lighting that is fully programmable allows focus as required for all types of services and concerts throughout the church calendar.