Not sure which lighting system you want?
Request a visit
Call us on 01582 755285
All Saints’ is a medieval church with parts dating from the 13th century. The main features of the body of the Church are the beautiful reredos, depicting The Last Supper, and the fine Jacobean pulpit with its intricate carvings. The Tower has a peal of 8 bells that are regularly rung before Services.
There are two Chapels – The Langley Chapel contains the tomb of Edmund de Langley 1341-1402 the 1st Duke of York and Brother of The Black Prince. There is a stained-glass window commemorating the life of Queen Victoria, and on the floor are rare encaustic tiles, some 600 years old, originally housed at the Priory, which adjoined the Plantagenet Royal Palace that stood at the top of Langley Hill.
The original lighting system comprised of tungsten floodlights and reflector lamps that lacked focus, had poor illumination and was expensive to run and maintain. The new installations comprise a new DALI controlled system that overcomes all of the original issues and also allows the users the ability to switch the lighting with a smart device such as a phone or tablet which is particularly useful at concerts, during special services and to enhance general worship.